“That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets:” – (Psalms 144:13)
READ: Romans 12:15-16 (KJV)
- Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
- Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
- Father, thank You for my community/neighbourhood. Thank You for the local government officials, elected representatives and all leaders within the community.
- Father, I take over this community/neighbourhood for You. As I preach the gospel in this neighbourhood, let everyone give their lives to You in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, increase the rate of the development of my community/neighbourhood. Let it become the home of great discoveries and successes.
- Father, arrest every witch or wizard operating within or around my community/neighbourhood with Your fire.
- Father, make this neighbourhood free from crime and every form of unrest in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, make me a spiritual and financial blessing to the people of my community.
- Father, let us only have cause to celebrate with each other, rather than mourn in this neighbourhood, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, dont let any disease break out in this neighbourhood.
- Father, let there be love amongst us in this neighbourhood.
- I bless the ground of this neighbourhood; it will only yield good things for us in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I pray that the leaders of this community will lead us with the fear of God.
- Your special prayer request for your community/neighbourhood.
I stand in agreement with you today and pray that the Lord will grant all your requests concerning your community/neighbourhood, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Be a shining light in your community.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Kings 20-21
HYMN 18 – MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
- My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
O let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!
- May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
O may my love to Thee
Pure, warm and changeless be
A living fire!
- While life’s dark maze I tread,
And grief around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.
- When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
O bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul.