TOPIC: PRAYERS FOR YOUR COMMUNITY
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!” – (Psalm 133:1)
READ: Psalm 133:1-3 (KJV)
1. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
2. It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron’s beard; that went down to the skirts of his garments;
3. As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion; for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
1. Father, we thank You for our various communities and how You have kept us through the years. Please, help us to work in unity to bring great development to our community in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord, we cancel every satanic operation in our community. Witches and wizards will never be able to operate in this community in Jesus’ name.
3. Lord, let Your peace and unity reign in our community. Father, do not let the enemy come between us. Please, keep us in one accord.
4. Father, we decree that the fathers, mothers, youth and children shall enjoy divine safety in our community in Jesus’ name.
5. Lord, let no kidnapper, armed robber, ritualist or any other evildoer attack our community successfully in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, let Your light shine forever in our community. Make our community a miracle centre in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, let there be no natural disaster – whether fire, flood or any other kind in our community in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, send helpers to our community. Send helpers from every side and let the government of this nation favour our community in Jesus’ name.
9. Father in our community, let there be a great salvation of souls in Jesus’ name. Let men be drawn to the light of Your word in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, favour our community so that everything that has been difficult for us to do will now be easy, in Jesus’ name.
11. Father, give our community leaders wisdom to lead us to greater heights in Jesus’ name. Let holiness reign in our community in the mighty name of Jesus.
12. Pray about that Particular thing you want God to do in your community.
He will rise on your behalf in the mighty name of Jesus.
Father, thank You for the men, women, youth and children in our community. We are grateful for what You have done and what You will still do amongst us.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
HYMN 14 – JESUS, MY LORD, MY GOD, MY ALL
1. Jesus, my Lord, my God, my all,
Hear me, blest Saviour, when I call;
Hear me, and from Thy dwelling place
Pour down the riches of Thy grace;
Jesus, my Lord, I Thee adore;
O make me love Thee more and more.
2. Jesus, too late I Thee have sought;
How can I love Thee as I ought?
And how extol Thy matchless fame,
The glorious beauty of Thy name?
3. Jesus, what didst Thou find in me,
That Thou hast dealt so lovingly?
How great the joy that Thou hast brought
So far exceeding hope or thought!
4. Jesus, of Thee shall be my song,
To Thee my heart and soul belong;
All that I have or am is Thine,
And Thou, blest Saviour, Thou art mine.