Recently, Andrew Wommack accepted an amazing opportunity to reach more people with the nearly-too-good-to-be-true news of the Gospel.
Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) offered Andrew a second airing of his Gospel Truth TV program at 2:30 p.m. ET. This is a huge breakthrough!
Here’s why this is so amazing and important:
- An excellent airtime such as this only rarely becomes available.
- Currently, people on the West Coast receive the Gospel Truth broadcast at 3:30 a.m. local time. With the new airtime, they will be able to watch during daylight hours, at 11:30 a.m. PT and 12:30 p.m. MT.
- Response from people on the West Coast to AWM is the lowest of all time zones in the continental United States. The new airtime will change that!
To be offered this airtime is truly a rare opportunity—a God opportunity.~ Andrew Wommack
Last year, the Lord told Andrew that the next decade would be the largest expansion in the history of the ministry. Considering how God has grown AWM to touch lives across the globe, this is a big statement, but all things are possible with God (Phil. 4:13). We believe the new airtime on TBN is one of the ways God will expand AWM.
Here are a few facts about TBN:
- TBN is the world’s largest faith-based, Christian television network.
- TBN is the third-largest broadcast group in the nation.
- In the United States, TBN is available to 98% of the total households.
- Globally, TBN’s estimated reach approaches more than 2 billion viewers.
You can learn more about TBN by visiting tbn.org. It’s clear that with this new airtime, millions of new people will be introduced to the Gospel Truth.
Increasing broadcast time isn’t cheap, however. AWM will incur additional costs for these airtime expenses and we also project that we’ll have a significant increase in requests for free products. However, we believe we cannot let this God opportunity pass by. Andrew needs additional income by December 1.
Help change lives
If you’d like to help Andrew change lives along America’s West Coast, we invite you to become a Grace Partner. You’ll join a special group of people who help Andrew share God’s unconditional love and grace to a hurting world, and as a partner, you partake of the anointing and blessing that’s on the ministry.
If you’re already a Grace Partner, please consider increasing your partnership—the West Coast needs you.